Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So, tonight I've learned...

...that posting when inebriated is challenging.

I've also, probably because of my friend beer (tonight, a beverage called "Raison D'Etre" by these fine folks) spent more time looking at the wide variety of y'all that've hit the site than you might think I would've.

First - Thanks to anybody who's even hit this site for a second.

Next - Babelfish is a great tool.

Why?

To begin with, I appreciate documented evidence of copious alcohol abuse. It's nice to know my people are finding me. It's even better when it's in a foreign language: La Caverna.

I particularly enjoy the baby picture :

...I think I may have dated this baby...later...after the horror of Quiznos...



Anyhow, thanks for hitting the site.

3 comments:

Lance Manion said...

You must find a way to get more russian traffic. You can be the David Hasslehoff of russian blogging. Or something.

Latigo Flint said...

Gracias mucho por conectar con mi Web site. Hago mucho gozar el leer el tuyo ahora. Tenga un día maravilloso.

JamesTr said...

Hello, sorry plain old American here who's done his share of drinking. I stumbled across your blog one evening of hitting 'next blog' and I actually to look around a little. Nice place, I think I'll come back more often.

James