Friday, May 13, 2005

Because Barbie is intended to represent all women...

I submit, for your viewing pleasure, this:



It's from this site. I'm pretty sure if you look up "too much free time" in the internet dictionary you get a screen capture of this site.

I like "V" as much as the next geek with an unrequited love of the '80s and a desire to watch Marc Singer in something that isn't "Beastmaster" (although Faye Grant will never get better than she was in "The Greatest American Hero"). But, I'm not about to dress up Barbie as Diana:



Although, I did always suspect that Ken was a freak and not to be trusted (he has no genitals. How do you trust a guy with no genitals?):


2 comments:

Lance Manion said...

You dare not mock the acting ouevre of Jane Badler. (I'm pretty sure I misspelled oeuvre. I beat it with vowels until it submitted.)

Jane Badler rocks. Plus she was in "The Highwayman" and is a former Miss New Hampshire.

I am so Google's bitch.

Anonymous said...

Ur blog is t3h SuXX0R!