Tuesday, May 31, 2005

If You Weren’t Fat, You Wouldn’t Be An Asshole.


Protective Layer Of Blubber Saves Roman Youth From Juvie.

Judge Orders Teen Bully To Slim Down

I'm Henry the 8th I am, I am!Unrelated Photo Of Football Hooligan



The 17 year old kid has been charged with vandalism, slander, and disturbing the peace. Apparently, the judge feels that the boy’s weight (220lbs) has caused him to be “naughty”. A diet would “reinforce his self-esteem”.

A diet could . reinforce his self-esteem. Or it could cause him to eat . the other children when he has a bout of low blood sugar. I'm not sure I'd want to take that risk.

On the other hand, maybe the judge did him a favor. When he finally demonstrates he's an asshole because it's just who he is, by the time he goes back to court as an adult, he'll be all pretty for his future cellmates. After all, nobody wants to put it to a fat bottom.



For Lance:

Mmmm! Marmite!

Marmite Hate Club

Marmite: Not as much fun as pants weasels; Not quite as disgusting as natto.

Natto!



Shout Out

To Roundelay , who has seen fit to link me to her blog. Greetings!

3 comments:

roundelay said...

Right on! I've never been the subject of a shout out before, thanks!

Lance Manion said...

Wait! I want to shout out to Roundelay! My shout outs are vastly better!

Lance Manion

Ari said...

The unrelated "8 all the pies" photo cracked me up. :)