Thursday, June 30, 2005

Here, Let Me Stick This Flaming Wax In Your Ear...

Does this look like a good time?:



The procedure is called "Candling". The candle is stuck in your ear and lit on fire. Then a magical vaccuum is created that is supposed to get all the wax, goo and related nasties. This could include Candida Fungus. It's the new colonic irrigation.

That's great. It'll cleanse my chakras, drain my lymph system and kill a yeast infection. In my ears. Who in christ gets a yeast infection in their ears and what were they. doing the night before? And, if they were doing what I think they were doing, frankly they deserve what they get.

And by that I mean syphilis.


2 comments:

Latigo Flint said...

If only we could combine pictures. What I wouldn't pay to see that dog from one post down introduced into the Candling scene.

Amandarama said...

Would zombie dogs find candling soothing? Would it sate their lust for brains and kibble?