Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Put A Baby In You

Have you experienced the musical and comedy genius that is Robby Roadsteamer yet?

I put a baby in you because you kept talking about going to college...Click here to watch either the low res version or high res version of his new video "I Put A Baby In You". You'll need to have Windows Media Player to see the video. It's off his new album "Heart Of A Rhino". Great, funny, rocking stuff from the man who brought us "I'm Sorry Your Cat Has Ass Cancer".

Watch the damn video! You'll be glad you did.

Now I'm off to digest the metric ton of sushi I had for dinner at "All You Can Eat" night. They had toro. I love toro. I think I ate all the toro. It is swimming in my belly now. Mr. Scoop is playing GTA:San Andreas in the other room as I type. I know this because he keeps shouting "Take it, bitch!" so it's either GTA or he's hired a hooker because he's feeling neglected while I'm blogging. I should go investigate.

Watch the video!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lance Manion said...

Hmm. The video is good, but it's no "I'm sorry your cat has ass cancer"

GTA:SA rocks. Especially once you get an AK47. Then the real fun begins. Nobody says no to Mister AK.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Take it, bitch. How cute. I'm off to check out that video.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

That was awful... in a good way.

Rob Seifert said...

Chuckle, my ex-wife actually thought it was somehow my nefarious planning that got her pregnant and ruined her life. Thanks for the laugh.

RCS