Saturday, August 20, 2005

Revenge of Kitty-Boo-Boo Name Generator


To Meme, Or Not To Meme

I've been tagged by Dave and charged with divulging the 5 songs I think "dig hard".

Ok. Because I'm a team player. Mostly.

"Hate" - Fiction Plane
"War Pigs" - Dresden Dolls (yes, that "War Pigs")
"Naked Except For Socks" - Robby Roadsteamer
"Hard For A 'Tard" - The Dave Brockie Experience
"100 Ways To Be A Good Girl" - Skunk Anansie

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, in chain letter fashion. Unfortunately, I don't really know.. anybody, so I'll throw some names out here and see what happens:

Lance
Lightning Bug's Butt
Blog Ho
RCS
John Curtin

And, while we're on the subject of meme's, here is the only cool one I've ever come across:

"Which Serial Killer Are You?"

Apparently:


If I was a serial killer I would be Jack the Ripper.

Jack the Ripper was, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, and then stop, to never be heard from again? Most of the murders were pretty much the same: the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the Ripper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5


I'm going to go do something awful to kittens now.

7 comments:

Dave Morris said...

Holy shit, I'm Lizzie Borden.

Chop, chop...

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Oooooooo! I've done got myself tagged.

Does "dig hard" mean it's good, or bad?

Amandarama said...

I do believe it means that you think rock, that you are "digging" currently, which is, I guess, to say "good".

But, you know, sometimes bad is the new good.

:)

Rob Seifert said...

Laf, I've only just realized you tagged me two weeks ago! Sorry, I've been moving. See the blog for my reply. Thanks for the tag!

RCS

Rob Seifert said...

Incidently, I also fit the profile of Jack...

RCS

xinxin said...

Another question is, is there any louis vuitton bags that is priced cheap? Sadly, louis vuitton for sale is another of those costly LV purses. Despite being crafted from cotton canvas, Monogram Denim still remains expensive for $1,080 and you know the brand has to do with it. Well at least you’ll be looking like an girl as you tote this anyway. So there, as said, this bag is still designed with the famous Monogram Denim Patchwork . There are also smooth leather trimmings and clever pleating that adds feminine style to its rather plain shape.

xinxin said...

Another question is, is there any louis vuitton bags that is priced cheap? Sadly, louis vuitton for sale is another of those costly LV purses. Despite being crafted from cotton canvas, Monogram Denim still remains expensive for $1,080 and you know the brand has to do with it. Well at least you’ll be looking like an girl as you tote this anyway. So there, as said, this bag is still designed with the famous Monogram Denim Patchwork . There are also smooth leather trimmings and clever pleating that adds feminine style to its rather plain shape.