Wednesday, October 12, 2005

4 Years

Today is the 4 year anniversary for me and Mr. Scoop! Here are some reasons why Mr. Scoop rules and is the love of my life:

1. He is always there when I need him.
2. When we kiss it still feels like that first time 4 years ago.
3. He is the funniest person I know.
4. He thinks I'm...funny.
5. He has a smile that could light Los Angles in a blackout.
6. When he's really into something (a book, for example), he gets this really intense look. I like to watch him when he thinks I'm not looking.
7. He can beat me at arm wrestling (you might wonder why this is important - ever try to date a guy who's weaker than you? It's...disquieting...).
8. I think he's smarter than me. I like that.
9. He eats whatever I cook and says that it's good. Even if it's weird or possibly endangered.
10. He always tells me what I need to hear, not just what I want to hear.

So, here's to you Mr. Scoop! I love you!

2 comments:

Lance Manion said...

Congratulations you crazy kids! Now get out there and party!

Rob Seifert said...

Happy Anniversary!

RCS