Saturday, November 05, 2005

Grammar God

Again, not really a meme junky - but I thought I'd pass this little quiz along.

As an English teacher, if I got less than this I'd really have to kill myself.

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


Congratulations! If your mission in life
is not already to preserve the English tongue,
it should be. You can smell a grammatical
inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is
revered by the underlings, though some may
blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just
jealous. Go out there and change the world.


How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Ari said...

Alas, I am only a Master. I do think there's usually a reference book or Internet lying around in which to look things up, however; therefore, I am not too mortified.

Ithiel said...

I too am merely a master. I don't know what how accurate that quiz is though. I think I speak english good
.
.
.
:) It's bad, I know, but that's one of my favorite language jokes.