Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Marvel and Wonder


What is the sound of one hand clapping?

I'm not sure.

But it sure looks..retarded.

_________________________________________________________________


Once upon a time, at least 10 years ago, I had a student named Brian.

The school nurse said it was "rosacea", but Brian looked like what might happen if Beavis and Butthead had a child. I didn't know gums could recede that far.

Brian was...limited...

Brian...farted, and often pissed himself, defensively.

Brian generally sounded like Keyop from Battle of the Planets from when I was a kid. And not on purpose.

He was one of my favorite students. And I wonder what happened to him.

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I changed my name and started a blog.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I like the guy already!

Mom of Three said...

I am a home school teacher AND a former Jr. High teacher and I LOVE your blog! Makes me smile. I need to read further to find out if you had the same headaches with administrative jerks as I did...

Amandarama said...

Dave - Damn! I thought your picture looked familiar. Glad the lisp cleared up!

LBB - Me too.

Mom of Three - Glad to have you here! Jr high? Wow. That age group is my kryptonite!