Sunday, March 26, 2006

These Dreams...


Have you ever had a dream where you dreamed about another person? You may or may not actually know them in waking life, but in this dream everything happens with such crystal clarity that you begin to wonder: What if we're having this dream together, he and I? What if he's having this exact same dream, too?

And if last night's experience was, in fact, the case, I'd really like to apologize to Matt Damon for puking in his pool.

And the broken windows.

And assuming that the hookers he ordered were for "everybody". My bad. I didn't realize that the hookers were "model/actresses" trying to "network". I didn't realize that networking involved abusing the vibrate function of my cell phone. And mayonaise.

You owe me a new cell phone, Matt. And I'll find you, oh yes.

Sweet dreams, Matt.

We'll meet again.

2 comments:

Ari said...

I have dreamed about Metallica in a parking garage once, and Joel from Mystery Science Theater 3000 in a swanky hotel at a convention in the future. I dunno why.

Dave Morris said...

It appears I now owe Bea Arthur and Neal Patrick Harris apologies, too.

Fuck.