Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Photos from "Nerd Prom"

This is some excellent, original art by Matt Wagner that Mr. Scoop was lucky enough to receive with a personalized signature by Mr. Wagner!











This guy ruled. He was the only guy I saw at the Con dressed as The Question! Kudos, guy.












These guys know that if someone asks you if you're a god you say, "Yes!" Mostly because they've watched the movie more than me. Which is a hard feat to have accomplished.










I'd sign up, but this way lies madness and unemployment. Then I can't afford to go to the Con next year.











Elektra cuts up ugly with Star Wars people.

Which leads to an interesting question: Who'd win in a fight - Elektra or Boba Fett?










Folks dressed up in assorted costumes.













Mr. Freeze loves the camera. But not as much as his dead wife.












Lord Vader was nice enough to pose for a photo. But first I had to give myself over to the Dark Side. It really wasn't as big a deal as you'd think.











This photo isn't particularly geeky, but I really liked the statue.














This is the photo that started it all. I sent it to Mr. Warren Ellis last Thursday and he was nice enough to post it on his site.
















Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suck my justice, Trekkie!

Anonymous said...

(which has easily become my favorite thing to say, ever.)

Anonymous said...

I simply have nothing to say. Nothing. This won't happen very often, so relish.

Anonymous said...

Elvis at the Nerd Prom... Who'd have thunk it?

Anonymous said...

What creature were you?