Friday, August 25, 2006

Beta


So, I just upgraded to the Beta version of Blogger. I hope that doesn't create more headaches than helpfulness.

Mr. Scoop and I are going to grab dinner in town to celebrate my last weekday of vacation. Weather permitting we are going to recreate the evening of our second date. I took him to a high end sushi joint and he took me to a dive bar. Much fun and public drunkeness was had by all.

In the meantime, here's some pictures from my statcounter that show where all the folks visiting this site are from. Big shout out to anyone who is visiting here from overseas! Thanks for making the trip.

























Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

I see me down there! *WAVE*


oh and NOW the Prince shall be taking ME to a high end sushi joint tonight because, well, someone said sushi and that was that for me.

Dave Morris said...

Hey I think I see my pushpin!

To recreate most of my second dates, you'd have to go to the Jack-in-the-Box, the adult video store, then to the clinic the next day for shots...

Perhaps I've said too much.