Friday, September 08, 2006

Beta Blogger Can Bite My Valve

No one has been banned!

I'd like to apologize to those folks who've sent me e-mails saying
they're having difficulty posting comments on the blog now that I've
switched over to Beta. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. For
what it's worth, I'm having difficulty posting comments on "normal"
blogspot blogs using my old Blogger ID and my shiny new Google account
attached to Beta too. Even more entertainingly, trying to switch over to
Haloscan for comments on this blog involves a painful amount of HTML
code jockeying in the template that I'm not quite prepared to meatball.
If anyone out there can walk me through it with the level of guidance
and instruction you'd need to provide Corky to do something more
difficult than bag groceries, please email me (use the "Contact Me" in the
sidebar). I is a special coder.

In the meantime, if you'd like to leave a comment, just put your
usual handle at the end of it so I know who you are. Contrary to my kids' deeply held beliefs, I'm not clarivoyant.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I had been banned because the security forces where watching you and I made some comment that was a little bit terroristy.
Whats the draw of Beta? Is it a kind of fashion thing?
HVP

Amandarama said...

Helga - No, no. I'm sure the Department o' Defense is much more interested in Mr. Scoop's blog. We're just having technical difficulties over here.

The draw of Beta? The lure of pressing a shiny button that said "switch now?" And then there was no going back.

Don't go into the light people!!!!

Tense Teacher said...

You're not the first person I've heard complaining... So, what was the whole point of Blogger Beta? What was it supposed to do that regular Blogger does not?