Friday, March 02, 2007

How Can I Not Share This?

Sure, I avoid "Boo-Boo-Kitty-I-Have-Nothing-To-Say-So-Here's-Some-Quiz-Results" posts as often as I can, but, really, how do I not share the results of this:






You'll die from a Drug or Alcohol accident.

Let's face it - when you get drunk/high you lose all control and do stupid stuff. Unfortunately in your case those propaganda anti-escapism commercials prove true.





'How will you die?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Looks like I almost got completely missed "Heart Attack During Sex". I'll take "Mysteriously", though.

This is all so me: live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse - and try to post more frequently to the blog in the meantime.

Honest.

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Violet said...

i'm apparently going to die of an unlikely illness (like the plague). great.

Ari said...

I got the same thing. Interesting...

Dave Morris said...

Unlikely illness for me too. Maybe bird flu, I dunno.

Amandarama said...

I have no idea how the quiz creator decided to score this...

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe makes some amazing shoes for men. Whether you need Hogan scarpe donna to play basketball or another sport, or just want to look good when you're walking around with a pair of jeans, hogan donna have something to fit every taste and situation. There are a few new ones that are really making a huge impression. Hogan scarpe uomo men's basketball shoe is a great looking shoe.