Thursday, July 09, 2009

I Think We Have A Winner

Mr. Scoop and I have been searching for a worthy successor to the trainwreck of reality tv that was WB Superstar. Behold:



Dance Your Ass Off

From their site:

Twelve finalists, nearly 3,000 lbs, one goal -- to go from an eating machine to a dancing machine...Each contestant is paired with a professional dance partner who will train him or her for weekly stage performances -- ranging from Hip Hop, to Ballroom and even Pole Dancing! Then they shake and rattle their rolls in front of a live studio audience and a panel of expert judges.


Oh. I cannot hit "Favorite" on the Tivo fast enough.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to procure a gallon of whiskey, a beer hat and a box of Depends. Reality TV awesomeness awaits!

1 comment:

iPhone 5 said...

LMAO that is great! I definitly thin we have a WINNER!!